Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Slumdog Millionaire" Has Me Dancing



This video cuts off a little abruptly, but I dare you to not watch this and smile.

With only a couple of days to go until Barack Obama becomes the 44th President of the United States, I feel like Bollywood dancing all over the place. So, I want you to put this song on, when you're all alone, and just let go and dance! I won't tell anyone. I promise. You try to copy all the great Bollywood dance moves from the video or just let use and do your own thing. The most important thing to do is DANCE. And smile.

I should have blogged about this incredible movie weeks ago when I saw it, but I didn't, so here I am late to the "Slumdog Millionaire" love fest. I will warn those, who like me did not know that while there is much that is uplifting, a lot of the violence and poverty in the film is tough to watch. So be forewarned. But go see it.

Now stop reading, go back and click on the video again, and dance. Then hop over to iTunes and buy the song, "Jai Ho" from the soundtrack so you'll have it wherever you go. You never know when the need to dance might strike.

No comments: