Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm Not Sure Anyone's F***ing Matt Damon Anymore

What the heck happened to "Sexiest Man Alive" Matt Damon? You give a guy an award for being hot, and he just lets himself go.

Apparently Matt put on some weight for a movie role, and he's not looking quite the same way he did in the "Bourne" movies.

As I'm sure most of you will remember, last year Sarah Silverman surprised her boyfriend, Jimmy Kimmel with a very special video about how she was "F***ing Matt Damon."

I'm thinking if Matt doesn't adios the weight he will never be able to compete with his buddies, Clooney and Pitt for multiple awards.

In case you didn't get to see the original video, or if it's been a while and you just need a review, enjoy.





I guess one good thing is he doesn't look like the scary anorexic he did in "The Talented Mr. Ripley." But right now he's looking a little bit too much like the guys I see when I'm going about my everyday life in my small town, and believe me, that's not good.

No comments: